- LARGE 3 bedroom house
- 0.7m from East and South Croydon Stations
- Fantastic connections to London and other areas
- Off-Street Parking
- Communal Gardens
- SOUGHT AFTER PARK HILL AREA
- Quiet, Safe neighbourhood
- Catchment Areas for Sought After Schools
- Private Garden
Open house Saturday 14th December by Appointment Only. Please call or email to arrange a time.
Located in the highly sought after `Park Hill` area
- Access to Garage, Reception room 1, utility room, w/c and storage
- Large entrance hall
- Ample storage
- Private characteristic garden
- Exceptionally Large Reception Room 2
- Separate Dining Area
- Separate Kitchen
- 2 great sized double bedrooms
- 1 good sized single bedroom
- 1 family bathroom
Private off-street allocated parking
This property is just 0.7 miles from East Croydon and South Croydon Train Stations, with further connections to Central London, Southampton & Reigate. East Croydon also has Tram links to Wimbledon,Elmers End and Beckenham and if that`s not enough already there are 6 bus routes heading in various directions.
East Croydon is full of local amenities, Box park, Sainsburys, Waitrose and take away shops. Feeling for a night out on the town or to Restaurant, straight down from East Croydon you will find yourself in central Croydon surrounded by Bars, Restaurants and Clubs. The property is also within Catchment area for the highly desired Park Hill Junior. School.
Call now to book a viewing
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.