- 3 bedroom house
- Private allocated Off-street parking
- Separate Kitchen
- Loft space
- In catchment area for Park Hill Primary School
- Located in Sought after Park Hill area - 5 minutes walk to EAST CROYDON STATION!
- Private Garden with shed + Communal Grounds
- Family Bathroom + Separate WC
- Open house event 28/9/19 - Call now to book yourself in!
Located in the highly sought after Park Hill area.
- Entrance Hall leading to Separate WC and utility room
- Large through lounge - diner
- Separate modern kitchen
- Private characteristic garden with decking, lawn and shed.
- 2 great sized double bedrooms
- 1 good sized single bedroom
- 1 family bathroom
- Access to loft space
This property is just 0.3miles (5 minutes walk) from East Croydon Train Station, with further connections to Central London, Southampton & Reigate. East Croydon also has Tram links to Wimbledon,Elmers End and Beckenham and if that`s not enough already there 6 bus routes heading in various directions. East Croydon is full of local amenities, Box park, Sainsburys, Waitrose and take away shops. Feeling for a night out on the town or to Restaurant, straight down from East Croydon you will find yourself in central Croydon surrounded by Bars, Restaurants and Clubs. The property is also within Catchment area for the highly desired Park Hill Junior. School.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.