- 2 Double Rooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Ample storage space
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area
A recently converted top floor period apartment set on a quiet residential road in Thornton heath, within a short walk to Thornton Heath Station. A bright and spacious two double bedroom flat, offering a luxury stylish kitchen, open plan living room and ample storage. Further benefits include private garden and share of freehold.
- Top floor
- Recently Refurbished
- 2 spacious double bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Open plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Private Garden
- 1 minute walk to Paxton Academy Sports & Science Primary School
- 7 minute walk to Ecclesbourne Primary School
- 0.5 miles to Thornton Heath Train Station and less than 1 mile to Selhurst Train Station
- Close to local bus routes such as 289, 250, 109, 60, 64 etc.
- Local amenities include Tesco Supermarket, McDonalds, KFC, Subway etc.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.