- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Central Heating (Gas)
- Close to local shops and schools
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Council Tax: Band F
- Off Street Parking (Private)
- Double Glazing
- Available Mid September
5 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 3 reception house to rent in Purley, CR8
- Large front garden
- Large prestigious hallway with beautiful Victorian features
- 2 very large reception rooms overlooking well maintained rear garden
- Large kitchen/diner with ample storage
- Downstairs W/C with basin
- Large well maintained rear gardens with large terrace
- 4 Very large double bedrooms, carpet throughout, En-suite for Master bedroom
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath and separate shower unit
- 1 large carpeted double bedroom
- Private off-street parking, and free on street parking.
- The property is located on a lovely residential Cul-De-Sac, being very quiet and friendly.
- Located minutes walk to a local park and schools.
- Available Mid September, unfurnished.
- Close to Large Tesco superstore
The property is located within 2 minutes walking distance of local bus routes, which travel directly into Croydon and within 10 minutes of local amenities. The nearest station is Purley Station which provides direct links to East Croydon and Central London.
Frequent trains to all main Central London stations stopping at Clapham Junction. The property is also just a short drive from the A3 and M25.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent - first months rent in advance
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. Alternatively if the landlord has agreed to use Reposit, your non-refundable fee for this alternative deposit scheme will be equivalent to one weeks rent.
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent.
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant. The payment will be rent due until the end of the contract.
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent at 3% above the base rate of england per day over 14 days of rent arrears and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information