- Brand New Development
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties
- Close to town centre
- Call now to book viewing
- Private Balcony
- Communal gardens
- Easy access into London
The development has many apartments overlooking the landscaped gardens and also spaciously designed town houses that boast from three floor living, that benefit from with beautifully designed interiors and large living spaces. They are complemented by a front balcony, good size back garden and car park space.
Grafton Quarter is located a short walk to the ornamental gardens in Wandle Park and local supermarkets while the historic centre is further south with Surrey Street Market and the creative hub, Matthews Yard.
All other local amenities are located within a short walking distance to London High Road.
Holding fee: £500 this is non refundable and gets taken off the amount due for the first months rent.
Referencing fee: £189 for 1st tenant, £149 for each additional tenant on contract (this includes check- in, check- out, referencing, TA, Inventory etc)
Deposit: Six weeks
- Units are available Furnished/ Unfurnished.
- Availability: Now.
- No Pets
- Parking - £75 per month
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.