- Private Outdoor Space
- Walking distance to Primary and Nursery Schools
- 10-15 mins walk to stations and Croydon Town Centre
- Separate Bathroom and WC
- Available early December 2109
- Free Residents Car Park
- Friendly Neighbourhood
- Great Storage Space and Spacious Hallway
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
Available to move in from early December 2019
- Part Furnished
- A spacious hallway on entrance
- Two double bedrooms
- One modern family bathroom + Separate WC
- Private Outdoor space and Communal Garden. Perfect for young families who need outdoor space for children to play or families with pets
- 1 large storage cupboard in the hallway
- Private Residential Car Park with Electric car charging port
- Large Lounge over looking a lovely green park - great for children
- Wooden Flooring Throughout - Easily Maintained
The building consists of young families and couples who commute to London or work in the nearby area.
This property is located a short distance from local stations and amenities.The property is a 10 minutes walk to West Croydon Station and Selhurst Station, 15 Minutes from East Croydon Station, local shops and Croydon town centre with variety of bars and restaurants and shopping malls are all within a 16 Minute walk. Walking distance to Chestnut and Elmwood Infant Schools and Inspire Nursery.
Please call to book on for your private viewing slot
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent - first months rent in advance
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. Alternatively if the landlord has agreed to use Reposit, your non-refundable fee for this alternative deposit scheme will be equivalent to one weeks rent.
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent.
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant. The payment will be rent due until the end of the contract.
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent at 3% above the base rate of england per day over 14 days of rent arrears and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information