Price £1,000 pcm - Available 15 October 2018 - Unfurnished
HIGH SPEC 1 bed luxury apartment for rent in BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT.
Please call to book for viewings
Please note: The property is in the process of construction, very close to completion and viewings can be held from now.
*Open Plan Living/Dining area - Extremely Spacious*
*King Size Double Bedroom*
*Beautiful, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances*
*Modern & Fully Tiled Bathroom*
*5 minutes walk to East Croydon Station*
*Within 16 minutes access to London from East Croydon station*
*On the door step of Boxpark and the new Westfields*
This contemporary 1 bedroom flat is presented in immaculate condition and consists of 1 bedroom as well as a new and modern fully tiled bathroom. The property also consists of a large open plan kitchen/lounge area with fully fitted white goods and high level wooden flooring and spot lighting throughout.
The property is BRAND NEW and is finished to high standards throughout, located only minutes away away from East Croydon station makes it a GREAT property for commuters looking to travel into the city.
Served by major transport links with two railway stations, a bus terminal and the UK`s biggest tram network, residents of Lansdowne Road can access central London in just sixteen minutes from East Croydon Station, which is less than a five-minute walk from the property. Gatwick can be reached by train in just fourteen minutes. Furthermore, the property has direct access to main roads leading to the wider trunk road network. Lansdowne Road is well supplied by a network of amenities, including supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment and schools, all within safe and easy walking distance. With its convenient location and comprehensive amenities such as the lively Boxpark nearby
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Brand New
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Great Location
- 5 Minutes Walk to East Croydon
- Spotlight lighting
- 5 Minutes to Box Park
- Call Now to book your private viewing
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.