- Gated Private Development
- Underfloor Heating
- Intergrated Sound System In Each Room
- Separate Kitchen/Diner + Spacious Lounge
- Move in from end of October
- 2 Double Bedrooms with 2 Ensuites + additional WC
- Allocated Private Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Available Part furnished - please ask for details
- Please call to book your private viewing
2 Bed Penthouse, South Croydon
A beautifully presented purpose built two double bedroom penthouse in a gated development. The property is accessed directly via the lift. 1 large west facing reception room providing scenic sunset views with ample storage in the eaves leading to a fully tilled spacious modern kitchen diner with intergrated white goods. The master bedroom houses a walk in wardrobe and a fully tiled en-suite. Second double bedroom provides intergrated storage space aswell as a fully tiled en-suite. Ample storage within the property, provided by use of the eaves aswell as 2 storage cupboards housed within the hallway. Skylights in each room provide a warm and bright environment throughout the property in addition to the skylights the solar panels allow the property to be very cost effect when it comes to the bills.
The property benefits from well maintained communal gardens, bike storage, video intercom and allocated parking within the gated development. In addition to this, there is an intergrated sound system located in each room with underfloor heating throughout the property.
Property is available end of October.
The property is available part furnished as the current owners will be leaving some furniture behind. (ask for more details)
Property is located in a scenic and leafy area in Croydon and is within 7 minutes walking distance to South Croydon. The property is also only 10 minute walk to Lloyd Park Tramstop which serves Croydon, Beckenham and Elmers End. Next to the tram stop is also Lloyd Park and Coombe Park where you can enjoy recreational activities.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.