- Brand New Kitchen
- Double garage
- 1 minute walk to Coulsdon High Street
- 7 minute walk to Coulsdon Town Train station
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Recently refurbished 2 double bedrooms
- Private garden
- 1 minute walk to Waitrose
- Large double bedrooms
- 6 Minute Walk to Coulsdon South Train Station
This house consists of a beautiful large lounge/diner area, there are two redecorated double bedrooms, the master contains intergrated wardrobes, ample space for extra storage units and a king size bed. The 3 -piece bathroom suite is modern and fully tiled with unique character. The property also benefits from a separate brand new kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher, washing machine and gas cooker. From the kitchen, you will be enter to the lovely private garden with patio, lawn and access to a spacious double garage space.
Property would be suitable for professional sharers, couples or a family.
Bus 450 goes nearby the house going between Croydon - Redhill. Lion Green Road is close to schools such as Smitham Primary and Woodcote Primary school. The house is also within walking distance (6 Minutes) to Coulsdon South Train station and (7 Minutes) to Coulsdon Town Train station. For young families there are great outdoor spaces nearby: Farthing Downs, Coulsdon Memorial ground and Kenley Common all within a short distance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.