- Next To East Croydon Station
- Various Floors Available
- High Spec Interiors
- Bills Package, Parking Available
- Available NOW!
- NEW Luxury Studio Flats
- Close to Shopping Center
- Available for Single Professionals or Couples
Luxury Affordable Studio Flats to rent in the heart of Croydon.
Please see Quarters link to 3D Photography for a sample of the studio: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gB7A44zFZT2
– Under-mounted stainless-steel sink with feature chrome oxygen hi-tech mixer tap with pull out rinse
-- Built-in microwave and Grill
– Integrated fridge freezer
– Induction hobs, kettle and small cutlery crockery pack included
– Natural white porcelain floor tiles
– Mirrored wall cabinet with adjustable shelves
– Duravit wall-mounted WC with soft-close seat and concealed cistern
– Hansgrohe overhead rain shower and handheld shower fitting
– Majestic frameless glass door and panel
– Chrome ladder-style heated towel rail with individual temperature control
– Boosted extract ventilation system
- Hypnos Double Bed with underbed storage
- Large Built in Wardrobes
- Study Desk & Chair
Common Security & Common Areas
– Lift access to all floors
– All lift lobbies feature marble floors
– Allocated post box for each apartment
– Double security arrangement front entrance door including spy hole viewer to each apartment
– Secure underground car park with bicycle store
– Fully manned entrance during working hours
– 24/7 Laundrette in the Building
Heating / Hot & Cold Water / Electrics
– Individual heat Induction units for thermostatically controlled sleek radiators and continuous hot water
– Mains powered Fire alarm system c/w smoke and heat detectors
– Boosted cold water system
Tenancy length: 6 months with a 3 month break clause. Option to extend tenancy.
The Quarters is just a 3 minute walk to East Croydon Station, 30 seconds to the new developments Westfields and close to local shopping centres.
Underground Parking for £100/month
Viewings available NOW
Move in from 22/11/2017
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent - first months rent in advance
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. Alternatively if the landlord has agreed to use Reposit, your non-refundable fee for this alternative deposit scheme will be equivalent to one weeks rent.
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent.
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant. The payment will be rent due until the end of the contract.
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent at 3% above the base rate of england per day over 14 days of rent arrears and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.