- Luxurious 1 bed Apartment on the 11th Floor
- 5 Minute walk to EAST CROYDON TRAIN STATION
- Fully Integrated Appliances within a high spec, contemporary style kitchen
- Integrated Wardrobe In Bedroom
- Gas and Wifi Included
- VERY SPACIOUS - 60SQM
- KING SIZE BEDROOM
- Available Furnished/Unfurnished
- Modern Bathroom
- Call To Arrange a Viewing!
HIGH SPEC 1 bed flat to rent in LUXURY DEVELOPMENT, 11th Floor - Available early december
GAS AND WIFI INCLUDED!
– White glass effect splash backs
– Stone worktops
– Under-mounted stainless-steel sink with feature chrome oxygen hi-tech mixer tap with pull out rinse
– Integrated appliances: Induction cook-top with slimline concealed extractor, single electric oven and built-in microwave, dishwasher, washer-dryer, intergrated fridge- freezer
Bedroom & Lounge:
- King Size Bedroom
- Large Three Door Integrated Wardrobe
- High Quality Carpet In Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge
– Porcelain floor tiles
– Duravit wall-mounted WC with soft-close seat and concealed cistern
– Hansgrohe overhead rain shower and handheld shower fitting
– Majestic frameless glass door and panel – Chrome ladder-style heated towel rail with individual temperature control
– Electric underfloor heating
– Boosted extract ventilation system
Heating/ Hot & Cold Water/ Electrics:
– Benefits from an individually metered and maintained central plant heating system allowing the occupants total hassle free autonomy on heat usage
– Individual heat Induction units for thermostatically controlled sleek radiators and continuous hot water
– Mains powered Fire alarm system c/w smoke and heat detectors
– Sprinkler system for the extra peace of mind
Common Areas & Security:
– Lift access to all floors
– All lift lobbies feature marble floors
– Allocated post box for each apartment
– Double security arrangement front entrance door including spy hole viewer to each apartment
– Secure access control to building c/w visitors video controlled access system
– Secure underground car park with bicycle store
– Fully manned entrance during working hours
Home Entertainment & Communications:
– Digitally compatible central satellite and TV system
– Wired for incoming telephone system allowing for your own secure broadband
Nestled in the heart of London`s newest business and retail hotspot, with the convenience of Westfield on its doorstep and the glamour of central London just sixteen minutes away, The Quarters Croydon is the epitome of contemporary living. Boasting forty-six stunning new one- and two-bedroom apartments finished to the highest specification, The Quarters Croydon offers its residents metropolitan lifestyles in luxurious designer homes.
Served by major transportation links with two railway stations, a bus terminal and the UK`s biggest tram network, residents of The Quarters Croydon can access central London in just sixteen minutes from East Croydon Station, which is less than a five-minute walk from the property. Gatwick can be reached by train in just fourteen minutes. Furthermore, the property has direct access to main roads leading to the wider trunk road network. The Quarters Croydon is well supplied by a network of amenities, including supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment and schools, all within safe and easy walking distance. With its convenient location and comprehensive
amenities nearby, The Quarters Croydon is ideal for cosmopolitans in search of luxury contemporary living in a prime location.
CROYDON- A unique and vibrant place to live
Surrounded by diverse entertainment and leisure selections, The Quarters Croydon stands as a testament to this thriving community.
The redevelopment project will transform Croydon into an oasis within a bustling hub, offering its residents vast open or green space for a relaxed and tranquil environment, yet boasting a vibrant and dynamic city culture of dining, shopping, leisure, education, working and living. It is also home to a wide array of sporting facilities with swimming baths, five golf courses, cricket and football pitches and clubs close by.
Please call to book on for viewings
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent - first months rent in advance
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. Alternatively if the landlord has agreed to use Reposit, your non-refundable fee for this alternative deposit scheme will be equivalent to one weeks rent.
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent.
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant. The payment will be rent due until the end of the contract.
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent at 3% above the base rate of england per day over 14 days of rent arrears and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information