Price £1,000 pcm - Under Offer
1 Bed Flat,3rd Floor, Croydon,
*Immaculate New South Quarter Development*
*Modern Apartment finished to the HIGHEST Standard*
*Fully Integrated Kitchen*
*Private, Secure Parking Space*
*Concierge with Entry Phone System*
*Dedicated Sky TV Socket*
*Modern Family Bathroom*
The property comprises of a large open plan lounge and kitchen with large windows leading on to a brilliant sized balcony, good sized master bedroom and excellent sized bathroom. This property further boasts radiators, double glazing throughout, building concierge with entry phone system and a private allocated parking space.This property also benefits from a dedicated Sky TV socket, giving the new owner the ability to watch Sky TV in the bedroom and lounge, whilst also having a hardwire install of Hyperoptic cables - meaning internet speeds of up to 100mb supplied by Hyperoptic. The kitchen has fully integrated fridge freezer, oven and hob.
The building also benefits from a large private courtyard style garden that can be accessed only by the occupiers. Available Part-Furnished as per photos.
Peebles Court is located on Whitestone Way, right next to Wandle Park tram stop (2 minute walk) where you will have great access to East & West Croydon bus/train stations. Property is 2 Minute walk to Buses 289 and 455 leading to Purley. With the property being so close to Purley Way all amenities, restaurants and supermarkets are located within short walking distance to Valley Leisure Park.
High demand property - Please call to book for viewings!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Spacious & Modern 1 Bed Flat
- Available Part Furnished
- Large & Modern Open-Plan Kitchen
- Additional Storage Cupboard
- Close To Local Amenities & Shops
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Private Balcony
- Modern Fully Tiled Bathroom With Power Shower
- 2 Minutes Away From Wandle Park Tram Stop
- Available 1st April
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.