- Incredibly sized kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms & 1 Separate WC
- Space for 6 cars on Driveway
- Walking distance to Sanderstead Station
- 5 Spacious Bedrooms
- 4 Large Receptions Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Ample storage throughout
- Furnished and unfurnished options available
Presenting this CHARMING 5 Double Bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME, 3 RECEPTIONS and CONSERVATORY, DOUBLE GARAGE, large Rear GARDEN with shed, Dual entrance DRIVEWAY for 6 CARS. MODERN Interiors throughout.
Furnished/Unfurnished options available - please ask for details.
This is a magnificent family home, which is of a particularly high quality throughout, with 4 spacious and bright double bedrooms, 1 single and unique characteristics and modern integrated facilities throughout. Company lets and families will be accepted on a 6 months/ 1 year agreement with 6 months break clause.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION -
The Kitchen is the heart of the home and what a kitchen this property has! L-shaped Large Kitchen connected to the conservatory with oak wall finishes and abase kitchen units with decorative front display cabinets, intergrated dishwasher and spotlights on ceiling. Plenty of storage space as well as integrated wine rack and shelving units.
On the1st floor there are 4 large double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, each with high spec integrated storage. 2 of the bedrooms share a en suite bathroom and in addition a large family bathroom for sharing also situated on the 1st floor.
The Large rear garden comes with extra storage with the shed situated to the side of the site and is also accessable from the driveway via a side gate. The Garden consists of lovely
There are also two entrances into the loft area and an understairs storage cupboard.
Your local train station is Sanderstead which is situated just 0.5 miles (12 minutes) walk from the property and further connects to London Victoria and London Bridge in 20/25 minutes. You can also get the bus route 412 & 403 buses just down the road from the property which connects you to West Croydon and East Croydon which further connects to Wimbledon, Beckenham, Brixton and Elmers End.
Call to arrange viewings NOW
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.