- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 3 Large Private Terraces!
- 2 x Separate Storage Room in Hallway
- 5 Minutes From Tram Stop
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Walk in Wardrobe in Master Bedroom
- Additional Communal Garden/Terrace
- Available NOW- No Chain
2 Bed 2 Bath Penthouse Apartment, 6th Floor, Croydon
The Property Consists of:
Open Plan Lounge-Kitchen
- 3 Great Sized Terraces that create a perfect view with beautiful evening sunsets
- Modern Kitchen with integrated, oven & hob, dishwasher and ample storage
- A bright open plan living room with access to two of the terraces
- Two double Bedrooms, one with walk in storage area, en-suite bathroom and access to a terrace
Family Bathroom & Storage Areas:
- Modern Family Bathroom with storage space and a bath
- Two Spacious Storage Rooms in the hallway
- Walk In Wardrobe in Master Bedroom
- Concierge between 7AM and 7PM
- Beautifully presented residents court yard
- Allocated parking space in an indoor car park
- CCTV in Communal Areas
Peebles Court is ideally located being just a short distance from local stations and major retails. The property is located 0.1 miles (5 minutes walk) to Wandle Park Tram Stop and 0.5 miles (10 minutes walk) to Waddon Marsh Tram and 0.8miles (12-15minute walk) to Waddon Station. There are direct train connections from East Croydon and will get you there in 10/15 minutes. Once at East Croydon you have train links to London Victoria and London Bridge within 15-20 minutes journey. There are also 3 bus links, connecting to Wallington, Purley and Croydon. Property is also right opposite a nursery for families looking for schooling. Shops including Sainsburies, John Lewis, Next, Furniture stores, Clothing stores and Valley Park (restaurants) are all easily accessible from the property.
Who is this Property For?
We believe this property would be an ideal investment for couples, or a couple with children who love private outdoor space as well as a social accommodation. With the private terraces and the large communal terrace/garden there's plenty of other families to share good times with as well as have fun family time.
It is also perfect for investors looking for a great buy to let opportunity. The property has let at a great value, due to all its extra perks, for the last 3 years with the current owner.
Call Now To Book Your Private Viewing Space
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.