- Freehold available
- Other 1 bed flats available for sale in the block
- Close to West Croydon and East Croydon Train station
- Modern and high spec finish throughout
- Low Service Charge
- Prime location of Croydon Town Centre
- Brand new 125 year lease
- Video Tour available
Why buy this property:
- The vendor will be selling the units with brand new 125 year leases
- Very low service charge: Approximately £500 for the ground rent, service charge and building insurance combined per annum.
- A gift from the vendor to you - as a buyer of this flat you will receive free monthly car washes for the year included in the price. Nice touch!
- The freehold is up for sale at £25,000 - In this price, you will have income from 6 other flats in the building. Since the price of this apartment is very competitive, for £264,000 you can acquire the freehold for the block, compared to a majority of 1 bed flats on the market which are on leasehold alone.
- There are also other 1 bedroom flats available in this block within the same price bracket.If you are an investor or maybe family members of yours are also looking to buy, you can live in the same block! Please ask for details and we will send them over to you
This beautifully presented flat is located in the prime location of Central Croydon and on the doorstep of shops, restaurants and 2 x Croydon stations.
The apartment is ideal for you if you are looking to move in to a flat without having to make improvements. Perhaps if you are beginning your property journey or looking for a competitively priced investment, you will thoroughly enjoy the convenience of this flat and the luxurious decor. The modern, fully tiled, family bathroom with shower over bath, really adds a classy touch.
7 minutes walk to Croydon Town Centre, 8 minutes walk to West Croydon station & 12 minute walk to East Croydon train station and tram stop. East Croydon has frequent trains into Central London. Croydon Town centre is known for its wide range of shops, two major shopping centres, independent and main stream restaurants and general feel good vibe with 'Central London like' amenities such as Box park, Fun house, Board game cafe and the Surrey Street Market.
Video tour available - Please view this prior to your physical viewing
Please call to book your private viewing
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.