- Luxury 1 bed Apartment in the heart of Croydon
- Spectacular views over Croydon from the 31st floor
- Great resident gymnasium
- Landscaped rooftop gardens
- A modern and contemporary development
- 7 minutes walk to East Croydon Train Station
- 24/7 Concierge with beautiful reception area
- Luxury Business Lounge & Library
- Excellent transport links to London and Gatwick Airport in 15 minutes
- Call now to book your viewing
1 bedroom flat on the 31st Floor, East Croydon
A perfect investment for first time buyers, anyone looking for a luxury home in Croydon or a first time investor looking for a dream buy to let property in the heart of Croydon.
- Modern flat with spectacular views over Croydon
- Modern open-plan kitchen with intergrated microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Bright Bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows & integrated wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom with mirror storage cupboards & dual shower over bath
- Underfloor heating throughout the property
- Modern contemporary development
- 24/7 Concierge
- Communal business centre & luxurious library with long opening hours (8am - 10pm)
- Impressive gymnasium for residents
- Large landscaped, rooftop terrace on the 8th floor
Saffron Square is perfectly placed to take advantage of the transport links that both East and West Croydon stations offer. East Croydon benefits from the fast train to London Bridge via Gatwick Airport, as well as six trains per hour to Victoria station. There is also the fast London Overground connection to the City, Canary Wharf and the London Underground network from West Croydon station and a reliable tram network throughout Croydon.
Saffron Square is only few minutes walk to Croydon High Street that offers shopping centres such as Centrale and Whitgift.
Please call now to book your private viewing
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.