- 2 double bedrooms - 1 extra large bedroom
- Private BALCONY
- Private off street parking for residents
- Easy access to Purley Way Playing fields
- Large lounge area
- Private GARAGE
- Beautifully maintained large communal gardens
- Chain free
- Top floor flat
- Separate large kitchen
Why buy this property:
- Beautiful, Modern and Spacious throughout
- High Spec condition - recently renovated throughout
- 2 modern and fully tiled bathrooms
- Private Balcony overlooking the beautiful communal gardens
- Private Garage - Great for storage/car
- Peaceful and serene, residential location
- Lots of storage throughout (large cupboards in the hallway)
- 2 Double bedrooms (1 x Extra large bedroom)
- Just outside the property there is a pathway leading to Purley Way Playing Fields - beautiful park with play areas for children
- Long lease
This property would suit someone buying to live in or buying for investment reasons. The property is achieving £1330 on the rental market if you were interested in purchasing for investment.
The property is located in South Croydon/Purley Oaks area which is close to Purley and Central Croydon.
Transport: 0,8 miles to Purley Oaks Station and 1 mile to Sanderstead Station.
Schools : Cumnor House Boy's School, Cumnor House Nursery, St Giles School, Harris Academy and 5 other local nurseries.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.