- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 3 Large Private Terraces!
- Separate Storage Room
- Available Part Furnished
- Walking distance to Sainsbury"s and many large retail stores
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Open Plan Large Lounge/Kitchen
- 5 Minutes From Wandle Tram Stop
2 Bed 2 Bath Penthouse, 6th Floor, Croydon
Open Plan Lounge - Kitchen
- 3 Amazing Terraces that creates a perfect view
- Open Plan Kitchen with large fridge-freezer, oven & hob, dishwasher and ample storage
- A bright open plan living room with access to two of the terraces
- Two double Bedrooms, one with walk in storage area, en-suite and access to the terrace
Family Bathroom & Storage Areas:
- Modern Family Bathroom with storage space and a bath
- Two separate Storage Rooms
- Concierge between 7AM and 7PM
- Lovely residents court yard
- Allocated parking space in an indoor car park
- CCTV in Communal Areas
Peebles Court is ideally located being just a short distance from local stations and amenities. The property is located 0.1 miles (5 minutes walk) to Wandle Park Tram Stop. There are direct train connections from East Croydon and will get you there in 10/15 minutes. Once at East Croydon you have train links to London Victoria and London Bridge within 15-20 minutes journey. There are also 3 bus links, connecting to Wallington, Purley and Croydon. Property is also right opposite of nursery for families.
Call Now To Book Your Viewing
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent - first months rent in advance
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. Alternatively if the landlord has agreed to use Reposit, your non-refundable fee for this alternative deposit scheme will be equivalent to one weeks rent.
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent.
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant. The payment will be rent due until the end of the contract.
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent at 3% above the base rate of england per day over 14 days of rent arrears and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.