- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to West Croydon train station
- Separate Kitchen
- Walking distance to Restaurants, Tesco"s and Shopping Centre
- Call now to book your viewing
- Split Level Apartment
- Part Furnished
- Victorian Conversion with High Ceilings
- Available NOW
This stunning 3 double bedroom maisonette is located on Longley Road approximately 7 minutes away from Croydon High Street, Bus links and a host of shops restaurants and amenities.
The flat is situated on the ground, 1st and second floors of a beautiful period house consisting of 1 large lounge, a separate kitchen with white goods, 3 double bedrooms with fitted storage spaces, and 1 family bathroom with separate bathtub, shower cubicle, wc and hand-basin.
Longley Road is ideally located being just a short distance from local stations and amenities. The property is located 0.7miles (10 minutes walk) to West Croydon station. There are direct train connections from East Croydon to London Victoria or London Bridge within 20-30 minutes journey. West Croydon Tram Stop is located just on the other side of the train station which also connects to East Croydon and towards Beckenham Junction and Elmers End.
Available now, call now for viewings!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.