- 2 large double bedrooms
- Private balcony with 2 access points
- Off Street Allocated Parking
- Available unfurnished
- Large and Spacious Lounge
- 2 bathrooms
- Communal Garden
- Private and prestigious gated community
- Available from early January
- Separate Kitchen
A beautiful modern second floor, 2 bed two bathroom flat, based in the heart of South Croydon. Complete with allocated off street parking, private gated access and lift access to all floors.
Remote Control or code private gated access
2nd floor with lift access
Very spacious lounge with integrated storage space and access to private balcony looking into communal garden.
The balcony has 2 access points from lounge and kitchen
Separate kitchen with electric hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and second balcony access
Wooden flooring throughout lounge, kitchen and hallway,
Carpet flooring in both bedrooms
Electric storage heaters throughout property
2 large storage cupboards in hallway
Family bathroom: Fully tiled 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
Master bedroom: Large double room complete with wardrobe and access to fully tiled en-suite bathroom
2nd bedroom: Spacious double room with access to family bathroom
Available Unfurnished and from early January
Local schools include Whitgift School located behind the property, Purley Oaks Primary school is only a 10 minute walk and for younger children Little Learners Day nursery and Busy Bees all within a short walking distance. South Croydon train station and bus links for routes including 60, 64, 468 and 119 are all within walking distance. Local shops include Tesco Express being less than a mile away and local restaurants are only a 20 minute walk away along South Croydon`s popular restaurant strip including Apatura, Little Bay, Skylark and Little Bay.
Call now to book viewings!!!!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.