- 3 Bedrooms
- Free on Street parking
- Separate Kitchen leading to private garden
- Loft for storage
- Available Mid October
- Private front and rear Garden
- Close to Stations and local amenities
- Dining Room
- Double glazing, Worcester Boiler
- Call now to book your private viewing space!
No deposit to pay for this property! - Please speak to us regarding further details about the Reposit Scheme.
- Large private rear garden with decking and grass area, perfect for hosting Summer time BBQs!
- Private front garden with small grass area
- Free On Street Parking
- Wooden flooring throughout the ground floor
- Large bright living room with Bay window and a feature fireplace
- Large Dining room with large storage space
- Separate Kitchen with white goods and gas hob
- Carpeted throughout first floor
- Great size master bedroom with spacious storage cupboards (Ottoman bed allowing for additional storage under the bed - if required)
- Double bedroom with view of the well maintained rear garden
- Single bedroom with large storage cupboard
- Modern 3 Piece, fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath
- Amazing sized storage space covering the the whole top floor, access via landing.
Available Mid October
Local schools include Whitgift School, Regina Coeli, Harris Academy Purley, Purley Oaks Primary school and Cumnor House Boys school and for younger children Little Learners Day nursery and Busy Bees all within a short walking distance. South Croydon train station and bus links for routes including 60, 64, 468 and 119 are all within walking distance with Purley Oaks and Sanderstead train stations within 10 minutes walk of the property. Local shops include Tesco Express being a little over a mile away and local restaurants are only a 20 minute walk away along South Croydon`s popular restaurant strip including Apatura, Little Bay, Skylark and Little Bay.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent - first months rent in advance
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. Alternatively if the landlord has agreed to use Reposit, your non-refundable fee for this alternative deposit scheme will be equivalent to one weeks rent.
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent.
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant. The payment will be rent due until the end of the contract.
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent at 3% above the base rate of england per day over 14 days of rent arrears and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information