Price: £70 + VAT
BEFORE YOU BUY: If your property was built in the last 10 years, or has recently been let out as a rental property, chances are that you already have an EPC. It doesn’t matter if you or the previous owner purchased it, the certificate is valid for 10 years and we can easily retrieve it for you.
From the 9th January 2013 it is a legal requirement to display the EPC rating in your property advert. If you don’t have one,you could face a hefty fine. HMOs and room lets are not included.
How often does my EPC have to be renewed?
EPCs have to be renewed once every 10 years.
How do I view my current EPC?
If your property already has an EPC and you want to get a copy of it, please visit www.epcregister.com
Buildings that don’t need an EPC
- places of worship
- temporary buildings that will be used for less than 2 years
- stand-alone buildings with total useful floor space of less than 50 square metres
- Industrial sites, workshops and non-residential agricultural buildings that don’t use a lot of energy
- some buildings that are due to be demolished
- holiday accommodation that’s rented out for less than 4 months a year or is let under a licence to occupy
- listed buildings -you should get advice from your local authority conservation officer if the work would alter the building’s character
- residential buildings intended to be used less than 4 months a year.
Please CONTACT US to book an EPC for your property.