Price £450 pcm - Available 24 August 2018 - Unfurnished
Room To Rent, Ground Floor, Selhurst
Bright room to rent with all bills inclusive of rent. The room is located on the ground floor and is furnished as per pictures. The property has a superior size kitchen with plenty of storage and a breakfast room. Property has one family bathroom and one wc.The room benefits from a communal garden.
The property is located only 10 minute walk from Selhurst Station which leads to London or down south. Property is also only 3 minute walk from bus routes 50, 468, N68 and X68 which lead to Thornton Heath, Streatham, Elephant & Castle, Clapham, Stockwell, Croydon and Tulse Hill.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Large Communal Kitchen
- Furnished Per Pictures
- Communal Garden
- 10 Minutes From Selhurst Station
- Breakfast Room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Available NOW!
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (including drafting tenancy agreements, arranging ID inspections etc) - £200 (all applicants on contract)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £200.
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £40 - £150 (dependant on property)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £75 per guarantor.
* Additional occupant fees - £75 per additional occupant
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - dependant on property.
Prices inc VAT
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.