OIEO £290,000 - Available
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS/BUY TO LET INVESTORS - 2 Bed 2 Bath apartment, 5th Floor, Croydon
The apartment consists of:
- Two double bedrooms - Master bedroom and Second bedroom both provide access to a private balcony
- Two bathrooms - One modern family bathroom + Master bedroom provides access to an en-suite bathroom
- Communal terrace- access from 3rd floor. Perfect for young families who need outdoor space for children to play
- 2 large storage cupboards in hallway
The building consists of young families and couples who commute to London or work in the nearby area. The property is currently tenanted but can be given notice.
This property is located being just a short distance from local stations and amenities.The property is located The property is a 12 minutes walk from West Croydon Station, local shops and Croydon town centre with variety of bars and restaurants and shopping malls.
Call Now To Book Your Viewing - we will arrange a private slot for you.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Communal terrace
- Modern and well kept throughout
- Close to Town Centre
- 2 Bathrooms
- Lift to all floors
- 12 minutes walk from West Croydon Station
- Ample Storage with 2 large storage cupboards
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.